CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Which devotion should we do?

Hey ladies!

I hope you all are having a  wonderful week. I just wanted to get an idea of what you guys wanted to do as a devotional.

Here's a quick survey, all you have to do is vote for you favorite one. If you don't like any, or have other ideas for what we can do message me on Facebook, or email me.

Click Here for the poll


Have a wonderful weekend!
Anne


PS: Everyone who has homecoming this weekend. I hope it is lots of fun, take lots of pictures! (Especially goober ones, so I can have a nice laugh :)


PSS. I know this year has already shown itself to be really stressful for you Seniors, here's a verse to keep in the back of your minds :)

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment