CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our First Devotional is....

30 Stories of Love and Friendship
Hey ladies,

I thank you guys for voting, there was a three way tie between, 30 stories of Love and Friendship, 30 Days of Genuine Living, and 30 days through Psalms. Do not worry, we will be able to get through them all. Let’s start with 30 stories of Love and Friendship.

 I have been thinking of different setups for us and I have decided that for each study, I will post the reading schedule one a post by itself. Every day I will post the day-by- day readings, and write some commentary on the blog. But don’t forget, this is about you guys too! And I want to hear back from all of you, so do not hesitate to comment on the blog posts, you can even message me your responses and I will post them for you.

 Along with the 30 stories of Love and Friendship, once a week, I will have a little profile on a woman from the bible who struggled with some of the same things we do today… I know, you are probably wondering how someone older than “Old Man” himself, can relate to us. Just trust me they do lol!

Also, as requested, I will weekly throw in a simple subject focus, like on friendship, giving, doubt, anxiety, and other subjects for us to ponder. If you ever have a suggestion or question on a topic, do not hesitate to let me know!

Like I have mentioned millions of times, I am sooooooo excited to be doing this with all of you, and if you ever have any questions or suggestions.  Our stories about Love and Friendship will begin tomorrow! Remember, this is for you and whenever you need me, I am here! (I know I’m in Williamsburg) But really! Whenever, just give me a text or call! I miss you guys, and love hearing from you!

Have a wonderful Week!
<3 Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment