CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

DAY 19: Patience Psalms 40:1-3

 I waited patiently for the LORD; 
   he turned to me and heard my cry. 
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, 
   out of the mud and mire; 
he set my feet on a rock 
   and gave me a firm place to stand. 
3 He put a new song in my mouth, 
   a hymn of praise to our God. 
Many will see and fear the LORD 
   and put their trust in him.



Happy Monday Ladies!

Today's trait of genuine living is one thing I've always had trouble with, patience. It's difficult to wait. You might even feel like you're becoming an expert- waiting to get your license, waiting for results from tryouts, waiting for test scores :( ,  waiting for that certain guy to notice you ;) , waiting till your old enough to be independent. Waiting is even worse when you are stuck in a difficult situation- a slimy pit that you need help escaping. So what's the quick fix? Sorry, Charlie , you've gotta wait it out. God knows your situation, but he has something for you to learn in the process. So keep waiting and start learning. Your patience will be rewarded. Gauranteed.

Have a good one!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment