CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

DAY 22: Purity Song of Songs 4:9-15

How delightful is your love, my
sister my bride!
How much more pleasing is 
your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your 
perfume than any spice!
Your lips drop sweetness as the
honeycomb, my bride;
milk and honey are under your tongue.
The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.
You are a garden locked up, my sister, my 
bride;
you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.
Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates
with choice fruits,
with henna and nard,
nard and saffron,
calamus and cinnamon, 
with every kind of incense tree,
with myrr and aloes
and all the finest spices.
You are a garden fountain,
a well of flowing water
streaming down from Lebanon.

I'm surprised my dad hasn't boughten me this shirt yet :)


Wow! They sure don't make them like this anymore! This guy is majorly  in love- deep, passionate, lasting, head-over-heels, till-death-do-us-part love. You can see that he absolutely adores his bride. And isn't that what every girl dreams of? Now if you look closely at the things he praises her for, you'll see that he virginity is one of them. He calls her a garden locked up, a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain- and he loves that about her! While some people may put you down for waiting till marriage, the right guy- the one who really counts- will love that about you.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment