CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DAY 20: Peace Psalms 34:14

Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.



Hey ladies! 

Let's take a look at peace. I don't know about you guys, but when I think about peace, I think of it as something that happens when nothing else is happening. In other words, no conflict plus no worries equals peace. But the Bible doesn't tell us to sit around and hope for peace. It tells us to seek peace and pursue it. Do you want peace in your life and relationships? Do something about it. Be calm and patient instead of argumentative and angry. try to change a situation rather than complain about it. "Peace isn't for passivists; it's for activists." I wish I came up with that line but I've got to give the credit to the True images Bible :).

Go and be activists!
Anne


1 comment: