CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DAY 5: Courage Esther 4:15-16

"Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: GO, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done. I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."

Happy Wednesday Ladies!

To start off our conversation on Courage, what do you think courage is. I know for awhile, my definition of courage was made by the Wizard of  Oz and the Cowardly lion.

Courage is, "the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face a difficulty, danger, pain, etc.; without fear; bravery."How courageous are you, on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as courageous and 1 being wimpy)? Esther risked her whole life to go before the king and speak on behalf of her people. Which is basically a 12 on a 10 point scale. I know that most of us have not (may not) had (have) to  risk our lives to prove our courage. But you might have to do something outside of your comfort zone- like speaking to your friends about God or not giving in to peer pressure even though everyone else is.

Are you courageous enough?
Have a good day!!
Anne :)


ps if you need a study break... this video is so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment