CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

NEW COMMENT THING-A-MA-BOB!!!

Hey ladies!

So many of you guys have wrote to me saying that you wished that there was a way for you to comment on the blog without creating a gmail account. Well, have no fear I have found a way! On the top left side of the blog you should see a box entitled, "Thoughts, Concerns, and Prayer requests" it is a chat box that only visitors of this site can see. You just need to write your name (so we know who is talking lol) and your message. I hope it well help us all stay connected and you all will be able to comment with your thoughts on different topics we go over!

I'm so pumped to hear back from you!
Anne :)

My pumped face :)

ps. feel free to test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment