CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DAY 11: Moses and Jethro: Solid Advice: Exodus 18

Moses, Jethro, and counsel. 
Are you ever guilty of thinking that only you can do a particular job? I am guilty of that everyday. I always make myself leader of my group projects in school (yes I'm that kid). How about you? When you're playing sports, do you pass or try to score on your own? While it is important to be conscientious leaders, we fail if we don't let anyone else succeed. There were plenty of capable people to help Moses- he just had let things go and trust others (my biggest problem). Delegating responsibilities and building on each others  strengths  are important elements of teamwork.

You might be wondering what love and friendship have to do about it. Here's my take, the ones we love give us the best advice, even when we may not agree.

What are your thoughts?
Have a good one!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment