CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hang in there...

Hey ladies,

So today in 15 minutes, I have registration for next semester's classes, and I guess you could say I'm stressed out! But 3 minutes ago, my Intervarsity small group leader brought me a bag of chocolate. Tehe, you guys are probably like, "So what? You have chocolate and we don't!" There is actually a point to this little tangent of mine...  Inside the bag I found this piece of paper that had a Bible Verse written on it that pretty much let me breath. I want to share it with you guys too..

Whenever you are thinking: "AHHHHHH", "I am soo stressed", "I hate College Apps", "Ughh, so much angst" "your own sentiment here".
Look to this Bible verse..

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matthew 6:25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment