CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

I am So Sorry Ladies...

Hey girls!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything, but I promise, once I finish my critical research paper due tomorrow at 8am that I have been neglecting to write, I am going to have a SUPER UPDATE! In which I post the 12 or so devotional days I missed. :)

I know school is uber stressful right now, with college apps (seniors), getting used to high school (freshmen) and just midterms in general! And I am praying for each and every one of you! Whenever you need to destress, you can do what I do… Go to your room, lock the door, and on your ipod blast a collection of songs ranging from a gLee selection to crazy rap music…. and DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!! I promise it works magic….

And even though I haven’t posted anything you guys can continue to read according to the schedule!

Love and miss you guys!
Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment